Our company perform works on technical diagnostics, inspection and non-destructive testing of products in various areas of industry (boiler inspection facilities, load lifting constructions and equipment of metallurgical, mining, oil refining, petrochemical and chemical industries):
- steam and hot-water boilers;
- vessels working under pressure;
- steam and hot-water pipelines;
- cargo cranes;
- freight and passenger elevators.
As a part of technical diagnostics, our company can carry out all types of non-destructive testing.
Our personnel also are working on:
- incoming testing of mounted heat-power and industrial equipment of metallurgical and coke productions (AUSS 24297-87);
- non-destructive testing of metal and welded joints after repair of equipment;
- certification of heat-power and industrial equipment according to the requirements of SRALP 0.00-1.07-94 » Rules for design and safe operation of vessels operating under pressure», SRALP 0.00-1.08-94 «Rules for design and safe operation of steam and hot water boilers», SRALP 0.00-1.26-96
- «Rules for design and safe operation of steam boilers with a steam pressure not exceeding 0.07 MPa, hot-water boilers and water heaters with heating temperature of water not higher than 115 C”, SRALP 0.00-1.11-98 «Rules for design and safe operation of steam and hot water pipelines»;
- technical diagnosis and certification of cargo cranes (except for the portal) and the elevators, test operation by the methods of non-destructive and destructive testing at these facilities (Permit No. 1128.02.30-31.62.3).